The Management Board is responsible for strategic decisions on the Centre’s activities and the implementation of its work programme.
- The Italian Minister for Public Administration (or delegate)
- The Italian Minister for Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation (or delegate)
- The Director of the OECD Public Governance Directorate (or delegate)
- The Executive Director of the Centre
- The President of the National School of Administration (SNA) (or delegate)
The Executive Director is responsible for the Centre’s organisation, management and teaching activities.
Current incumbent: Prof. Maurizio Mensi